Thursday, June 23, 2011

The 300 Follower Bash ... continued from last blog entry

Ok...now were cooking with gas....LOL

I am always in a edit process...it seems I have been all my life... Can I just ever get it right the first time...well, not usually...hehehe.  My husband says that I speak backwards or mix things up or some time just goes...wow, after I've spoken ?? Not the I'm so impressed with "wow"  but the confused with "wow" like "really" did you really just say that!  Its just a fact of life :) But, to go on with the Blog giveaway...Here is the place!

The 300 count I spoke of earlier in the post below...is "actually" over at Cherished Bliss 
{Ashleys' Blog} I said facebook in the previous blog...so go to the blog...but, then still go over and visit her at her facebook site too, and run up her #'s there too! Maybe she'll be at 300 there real quick too! 

Ok...got to run!!!  Hey...it's been great :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for stopping by my blog :) Sally

Blog Widget by LinkWithin