Monday, November 30, 2009

Fun day of Arts and Crafts here in the Eugene area..."Come and Play"

I came across this wonderful and fun site the other day, and it's right here in Eugene!
Arts and Crafts and a bazaar all going on...I can't wait.   So, if you happen to be in the Eugene area...check it out!

I'm listing a few pics they have on their site for you, for more information...please come on over to visit them.




just a little easier to read here...
(Sterling is over in the North Eugene Area)



 Here's the picture of the banner I'll be making!  Yay a day of fun....


Jill  of  "Cottage of Memories" will be teaching this class, I can't wait to meet her and all neat ladies over there...fun, fun, fun.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for stopping by my blog :) Sally

Blog Widget by LinkWithin