Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Come and Visit Snazziedrawers on Etsy


You have to check out Snazziedrawers on Etsy... she has the cutest little ribbon bow and lace floral tutorials for making a babies headbands, just sooooo cute!   She visited my shop one day to buy some French stamped ribbons (thank you very much!) and before I knew it, she mentioned that she had put a link to my Etsy site for a place to get my French ribbons...I feel so honored!!

This is just one of her patterns, but you have to check them out...they're just precious!  The babies are sooo cute  and the photography is wonderful ... truly a site worth visiting.  You don't want to miss this either ... she also has a blog where she give little bits of useful information and tutorials, not to mention give-a-ways too!  Stop by and give her a big heart on her etsy shop....job well done Snazzeidrawers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for stopping by my blog :) Sally

Blog Widget by LinkWithin