Friday, November 26, 2010

Etsy Apps Site ... PDF Catalog

I had just found this the other day in the App's area of Etsy ... I thought this was pretty cool!
It is actually a PDF of your Etsy site, in the form of a Catalog that you can print up and take with you to show the products carried in your shop...pretty neat!
I'm sticking the App's link in here to show it off in case you have not checked into it like me... LOL

Here's what it looks like all you do is input your Etsy shops address: Make Your Shops Catalog

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

I'm having a sale over at alittlescrappy today ... stop by to check it out...if you are in need of any scrappy type boa items for projects, ribbons, pretty tinsels or cute muslin bags for gifts at Christmas time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for stopping by my blog :) Sally

Blog Widget by LinkWithin