Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Results are in for the City Crafter Challenge Blog Week #10


Congratulations to Sylvia!
***********************

Picked as the winner of the City Crafter's Challenge Blog  Week # 10, with her lovely butterfly card :)
I hope you enjoy the goodies I'm sending your way :)...here are close up sneak shots for you ...
 And a thanks to all of you that participated in the City Crafter Blog Challenge ...wow...46 entries for this last weeks entry! I enjoyed being a sponsor for this fun activity!  All the cards were all so pretty  :) 

These girls know how to have fun!  Each week they do something fun...so if you haven't made it over there...go now...this week they are working on a "green theme"  looks fun :)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Sally! For your sponsorship! It was a great experience working with you, thanks so much!
    ~kirsty
    city crafter challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally, Your Items are so beautiful.. That was so nice of you to be our sponsor this week... They are going to Love it!

    ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi SAlly, Thanks for following my blog. I really appreciate it. Your blog is lovely and all the items you make. Many Smiles, Carol Mae

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for stopping by my blog :) Sally

Blog Widget by LinkWithin