Sunday, August 29, 2010

Etsy Treasury - For the Love of Script

Etsy Treasury - SteampunkAsunder

I got listed today in a Treasury about the "Love of Script"  and I must say that I feel exactly the same way about Script too ... I absolutely love it! I saw this Treasury and just went bonkers!!!  I love everyone of the items in this Treasury ...  Thank you so much for including my robins egg blue painted french stamped grunge  clothespins! 

Stop on over to SteampunkAsunder's site and see all the neat curiosities and oddites carried in the shop! Lots of fun items to use ... for all kinds of projects!  I love these little glass jars sooo cute! 
I see also listed on their site that they have a jewelry shop and digital collage sheets.  Looks like I'm going to have to grab a cup of coffee and spend some time searching these sites ... how fun!  :)

Thank you so much for including me in your Treasury!!!  These are all so yummy ... you've just got to take some time and go visit each etsy site here, it's worth it for sure!
Sally


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for stopping by my blog :) Sally

Blog Widget by LinkWithin