Saturday, August 14, 2010

YAY ... Etsy Treasury - Her Name was Amethyst . . .

Etsy TreasuryBy Ravenswhimzy

I'm late at getting this Treasury listed on my blog (sorry) ... but it's not too late to go and visit all the shops owners shown here on this wonderful Treasury from Ravenswhimzy... Yummy Amethyst shades of purple ....  So pretty and dramatic ... Such beauties...

Thanks Raven for including me in the fun :) I'm the ribbon shot in the 2nd from bottom row, third over :)  This isn't really a purple, but it is my Tobacco Brown color...looks like purple here ... Stop by this etsy treasury to see the names and wonderful works of all these different artists!  Such fun :)

Then work your way over to Ravenswhimzy etsy shop where she carries fun Steampunk items and more, I had to mention that I was excited that she lives in Oregon too ... YAY!!!
Here's a little clip taken from here write up on her Etsy Site...Here you will find Steampunk, Neo Victorian and Post-Apocalyptic gear and decor ... so head on over to see some really cool and fun things  :)
Thanks again Raven ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for stopping by my blog :) Sally

Blog Widget by LinkWithin