Saturday, August 14, 2010

Facebook Box Layout ... Are we staying or going ???

So I was reading this morning that Facebook says they are doing away with the "boxes" soon ... I'm not sure what all that means, but just in case I'm storing my "fbml" page that I'd made which is a "box tab" called "come visit me" on here for now minus the blog part since this is the blog  :)  I don't know why...but thought I might want this coding some day...who knows...LOL  So here it sits, until I see what actually does or doesn't disappear on the 23rd of this month :)
Come visit me over at Jammertail Designs Website

For Scraps and Supplies on Etsy

My Jewelry on Etsy


website
Jammertail on Etsy
A Little Scrappy on Etsy
Blog
twitter
facebook

Thanks for stopping by :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for stopping by my blog :) Sally

Blog Widget by LinkWithin