Wednesday, July 7, 2010

ooh la la ...Etsy Treasury...Hatch In France

Woke up this morning to find out that one of my trims is listed in a wonderful treasury!!!  Who Hoo!!!  Who would have guessed that trims would be sooooo beautiful together :)

Thank you "hatchedinfrance"  I love it, if you don't want to leave this page you can double click on the picture here also, you should be able to read all the names of the other shops included here too...
When you got a minute drop on over to their etsy site to say hi and give them a big "heart"  Here's a little bit of how their etsy site starts out by saying  "I search the many french flea markets (known as vide greniers) in my part of southern France to find items you can cherish in your home or be used in your craft projects" ... oh...I wish I was with her when she goes....so hurry ... stop on over to finish reading about their shop and see what lovely goodies they carry!  Oh yeah...not to forget you must stop by their blog also!  Gotta run...I'm going there next!

Thank you so much Jacq,  for including me in your Treasury!!!
I appreciate it :) xo Sally












2 comments:

  1. Your post is lovely and such appreciated. I like to give vintage and suppliers a little limelight! Bonne journee..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing those etsy find! Off to visit their shop!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for stopping by my blog :) Sally

Blog Widget by LinkWithin