Sunday, July 4, 2010

Show and Tell ~ Sylvia's Corner

Happy Forth of July to Everyone!!!

I received my third "Show and Tell" this morning when I got back from church! YAY ... I love show and tells!

Just in time ... celebrating the 4th...Sylvia a wonderful customer and the winner from the "City Crafter Challenge Blog week #10... :)  Sylvia was nice enough to share what she has just made using some of my ribbon from on my etsy site ... whoo hoo.

Sylvia mentions  in her bio that she is a lady born to create!  And when you look over at her blog you will agree with her...she was born to create!!!  She loves arts and crafts, making cards and many other projects.  She loves to garden and design...totally my kind of girl ...lol !!!
Sylvia has a shop on Etsy where she shows off more of her talents ...

So, when you get a minute stop by her blog and check it out :)  You've just got to check out that piece of rock on her header...it's gorgeous! Thanks so much Sylvia for showing us the wonderful 4th of July card you made :) Here's a sneak peak of her wonderful work! 
And I must follow that with "God Bless America"  we are truly a blessed Nation ...
I pray that we always remember and never take that for-granted ...
Thank you LORD

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sally,

    Just wanted to stop by and wish you a belated happy 4th of July! Love the show and tell post!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally,
    Hope your 4th of July was a great one!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for stopping by my blog :) Sally

Blog Widget by LinkWithin